- natural resources: gulf of mexico restoration;; disaster relief appropriations act of 2013, including specific provisions relating to hurricane sandy recovery efforts.
- clean air and water (quality): s601, water resources development act, including specific provisions relating to the implementation of u.s. army corps. of engineers programs, support for dam optimization provision, provisions including water supply, project acceleration and natural infrastructure, funding and streamlining infrastructure, dam optimization provision, optimize us army corps of engineers operations for environmental and other socioeconomic benefits;hr3391, comprehensive national mercury monitoring act including specific provisions relating to the authorization and expansion of the mercnet program to monitor mercury levels in various ecosystems and their impacts on wildlife;; ; [no bill number] great lakes restoration initiative ; [no bill number yet]irene and lee tax relief storm recovery act, to amend the internal revenue code of 1986 to increase the amount of the low-income housing credit that may be allocated in states damaged in 2011 by hurricane irene or tropical storm lee, in particular bill to addresses mitigation for citizens and ecosystems victimized by extreme flooding and redesign culverts for wildlife connectivity flood insurance;; ; [no bill number yet] flood insurance reform and modernization act of 2011, including specific provisions that will discourage and guide development away from our nations freshwater and coastal floodplains, inform the public and provide mapping funding, especially for taking into consideration climate change;; ; [no bill number yet] surface transportation extension act of 2012, including specific provisions relating to aquatic connectivity and advance mitigation and restore provisions to provide funding for gulf restoration and mitigation activities;; ; comprehensive ecosystem restoration plan as defined in the resources and ecosystems sustainability, tourist opportunities, and revived economies of the gulf coast states of 2012
- real estate/land use/conservation: s.338 -- land and water conservation authorization and funding act of 2013 including specific provisions relating to permanent conservation funding (land and water conservation fund, forest legacy and wild and scenic rivers) and remove the current 2015 expiration date, and allocation of funds for lwcf;hr.1080 to amend the sikes act to promote the use of cooperative agreements under such act for land management related to department of defense readiness activities and to amend title 10, united states code, to facilitate interagency cooperation in conservation programs to avoid or reduce adverse impacts on military readiness activities (10 usc 670c-1) and cooperative agreements for land management on department of defense installations (16 usc 670c-1);; ; hr 892 stop asian carp act - to require the secretary of the army to study the feasibility of the hydrological separation of the great lakes and mississippi river basins; ; ; hr644-delaware river basin conservation act of 2013, to direct the secretary of the interior to establish a program to build on and help coordinate funding for restoration and protection efforts of the 4-state delaware river basin region, and for other purposes;; ; s.368, federal land transaction facilitation act reauthorization of 2013, to reauthorize the act for ten additional years;; ; [no bill number yet] cooperative endangered species conservation fund;; ; [no bill number yet] national fish habitat conservation act, to establish regions and funding for fisheries protection and restoration, authorize the national fish habitat action plan and provide the us fish and wildlife service funding and authority for such plan;; ; forest legacy program (flp) the forest legacy program (flp), a federal program in partnership with states, supports state efforts to protect environmentally sensitive forest lands including resolution of appraisal issues;land use mitigation measures- mitigation policy for siting of development on public lands, and for jurisdiction of clean water act and endangered species act;; ; long island stewardship act, to make permanent funding authorization for sound conservation and restoration;; ; americas great outdoors, conceptual discussion of funding source authorization within the department of interior and other federal budget areas for large intact landscape conservation nationwide; ; americas great outdoors (ago) initiative, conceptual discussion of funding source authorization within the dept of the interior and other federal budget areas for large intact landscape conservation nationwide, related landscape scale conservation, and declaration of national monuments;; ; [no bill number] sportsmen's act of 2012 provisions related to federal land transaction and facilitation act, north american wetlands conservation act, national fish habitat conservation act, resolution of appraisal issues for forest legacy program, allocation of funds for land and water conservation fund in 2013; ; ; mitigation policy for siting of development on public lands, and for jurisdiction of clean water act and endangered species act;; ; specifically relating to u.s. fish and wildlife service to develop a strategy to curtail spread of carp (introduced fish) in the mississippi and ohio river watersheds;; ; executive branch mitigation policies relating to conservation;
- budget/appropriations: s.338 land and water conservation fund (lwcf), a bill to provide consistent and reliable authority for, and for the funding of lwcf, and to maximize the effectiveness of the fund for future generations, and for other purposes, including, appropriations for conservation during the next four years and funding for the recovery from superstorm sandy.s.601, water resources development act, specific provisions relating to conservation initiatives;; ; s.10 -- agriculture reform, food, and jobs act of 2013 (farm bill);; ; hr.152 disaster relief appropriations act, 2013 makes supplemental appropriations for fy2013 to specified federal agencies and programs for expenses related to the consequences of hurricane sandy;; ; hr.5325, energy and water development and related agencies appropriations act the hamilton city ecosystem restoration and flood damage reduction project and funding for community-based fishery associations;; ; s.2375, agriculture, rural development, food and drug administration, and related agencies appropriations act, including specific provisions relating to animal and plant health inspection service (aphis) invasive species funding levels to be determined; ; ; president's budget release for interior department and forest service department programs; including budget request for the national oceanic and atmospheric administration, land and water conservation fund accounts for fish and wildlife services, national park service, bureau of land and management and u.s. forest service land acquisition accounts;; interior, environment, and related agencies appropriations act, 2013, and fy14 including agency priorities for bureau of land management, national park service, u.s. fish and wildlife service and u.s. forest service land acquisition accounts, u.s. fish and wildlife service resource management and endangered species grant programs, ; fy13 federal budget with specific emphasis on function 300 (natural resource) activities, including programs within agriculture, commerce, interior, transportation, the army corps of engineers, and the environmental protection agency (epa);; ; [no bill number yet] continuing resolution, including specific provisions relating to conservation issues, and the budget for the national oceanic and atmospheric association and us fish and wildlife services.; ; [no bill number yet] defense appropriations act;; ; [no bill number yet] national defense authorization act;; ; [no bill number yet] state and foreign operations, and related programs appropriations bill, including specific provisions relating to usaid funding for conservation grants to work internationally and related funding including the us quota to the global environment facility and for the tropical forest conservation act;; ; department of defense and department of environmental protection agency gulf coastal plain ecosystem partnership in proximity of eglin air force base, florida;; ; implementation of the budget control act of 2011 and the sequestration transparency act of 2012;
- energy/nuclear: s1775, public lands renewable energy development act of 2011, including specific provisions for renewable energy siting;s.279 and hr. 596, public land renewable energy act of 2013;; ; [no bill number yet] legislation to establish, expand or replenish (from various budget and other riders) energy clean air act regulations, interstate air transport rule and secondary standards regulations; ; ; [no bill number yet], comprehensive national mercury monitoring act including specific provisions relating to the authorization and expansion of the mercnet program to monitor mercury levels in various ecosystems and their impacts on wildlife;; ; [no bill number yet] bills relating to energy siting
- taxation/internal revenue code: conservation tax incentive act, to renew incentives for donation of conservation easements; conservation tax easement extension; discussions re potential changes to the us tax code to provide relief for property owners around hurricane sandy and other weather-related losses; protection of charitable deduction in tax and spending bills; [no bill number yet] conservation tax incentives;
- agriculture: [bills without number yet] a bill to provide to the administrator of the animal and plant health inspection service of the department of agriculture expedited authority to remove geese that threaten aircraft farm;s.10 -- agriculture reform, food, and jobs act of 2013 (farm bill), specifically, amendments: 2438 conservation crop insurance, 2313-forest legacy, 2293-to impose an adjusted gross income cap for conservation projects, 2291-to eliminate international forestry programs at the u.s. forest service, 2292-to eliminate the urban and community forestry (u & cf) program, and 2371- to expand the forest legacy program. also, specific provisions relating to the authorization of funding for the department of defense to qualify a match or cost share in conservation programs administered by the us department of agriculture, re-authorization for title ii- conservation for environmental stewardship contracting, voluntary easement programs (including farm and ranchland protection program, grassland reserve program, environmental quality incentives program, wild life habitat incentives program, wetlands reserve program ), the energy and forestry title; ; ; hr 686, protect our prairies act a sod-saver bill to reduce crop insurance subsidies to farmers who farm native grasslands;; ; [no bill number yet] a bill to provide to the administrator of the animal and plant health inspection service of the department of agriculture expedited authority to remove geese that threaten aircraft farm; ; ; [no bill number yet] amendments and titles to 2012 farm bill, including specific provisions for the conservation title (which funds voluntary easement programs), the farm and ranchland protection program, the grassland reserve program, the wetlands reserve program, the energy & forestry titles, state and private forestry, and forest legacy programs; ; ; [no bill number yet] bill that promotes planting of trees as an energy-saving strategy;; ; [no bill number yet] use of invasive species as biofuels, strengthen enforcement of regulations governing imports of wood packaging material;; ; [no bill number yet] implementation of large landscape focus for agricultural producers in the northern everglades;